Friday 11 November 2016

First post, here we go

Ready, set, go...

I've been planning to do it for a while, and this rainy Friday seems like a perfect time. Some of my friends know that I've been trying to teach myself about forex for a while, and they've apparently got sick of reading my random fx musings and currency pair thoughts on Facebook. This is why I decided to start this blog.

For those of you who don't know me, I am Alice, a social sciences grad with a boring job and a newly acquired interest in forex trading. Nope, I'm not a serious trader. As my nickname suggests, I'm quite the opposite - I'm a little funny trader.

In case you were wondering, I don't trade millions. Mostly because:
a) I'm a beginner
b) I don't have the said millions. But hell, as they say, the sky is the limit.

My ultimate ambition is to be good at something and to love what I do. Earlier this year, I got a hunch that forex trading may be something that I can love to do enough to change my profession someday. So, now it's about learning, documenting my experience and, hopefully, having fun along the way. I'm a funny trader, after all :D


No comments:

Post a Comment